Wednesday, August 5, 2009

2009 Kaiser and 2009 Beast


After two days of successful bottling and kegging, we are thrilled to announce the arrival of 2009 Kaiser Imperial Oktoberfest Lager at the Avery Tap Room. We'll be tapping the first keg around 5 PM tonight (8/5)! Stop by and sample the Kaiser, we guarantee it won't taste like any other lager you've ever tried.

Additionally, 2009 Beast Grand Cru will be bottled early next week, and we'll be holding the unofficial Beast Release Party next Wednesday, 8/12 at the Avery Tap Room at 5 PM.

Back to makin' beer....

2 comments:

  1. Hey Guys, Glad to see you have a blog up! :D

    Wish I could come out to Colorado to help you with that keg.. maybe I'll console myself by trying to get my hands on one of those Grand Cru's. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally off-topic, but your website doesn't provide a general email address to contact for random questions. I was wondering if your Out of Bounds Stout is vegan. Since there isn't a list of ingredients for it, I didn't know how else to check. Hope you can enlighten me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete